Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rangeley Day 2

Today Saoirse and I were feeling quite adventurous and decided to walk down to the duck pond in front of our cabin. The ducks were adorable and SUPER friendly. Of course, we weren't allowed to feed them, but they begged nonetheless :)

Here we are lounging among cattails :)
And here we are leaning over a wooden railing that surrounded the pond, peering at the various creatures inhabiting the murky water.
 
Before heading back up to the cabin, Saoirse and I stopped to lounge on the rocks seperating the pond from our yard. As you can see, the bottom of our cabin is creeping in the background of the photo. Oh and just before this picture was taken a mother deer and her fawn galloped across our lawn :D
 

When we got back, the sun was beginning to set, so Saoirse and I decided to stay outside to watch the sun go down. The sunsets in Rangeley are beautiful to say the least :)
 
After watching the sunset, I begged Saoirse to watch reruns with me of one of my favorite shows, Dawson's Creek :) I realize it's EXTREMELY cheesy, but hey I gotta have one guilty pleasure right? ;) Saoirse is such a good friend for watching the laughably dramatic show with me, so thanks Saoirse! ( http://saoirsesspace-ag.blogspot.com/  )
 
Goodnight everyone! Oh and before I forget, Saoirse and I found out we have something in common today. We're both Irish! She was born in Ireland, and my dad was born in Ireland, thus we both have Irish in our blood :) So, as Saoirse and I would say Dea-oĆ­che!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment