Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rangeley Day 4

Unfortunately, today Saoirse and I couldn't explore Rangeley. We were about to head down to the lake when it started down pouring relentlessly, so I suggested we stay inside and watch Dawson's Creek. The episode that we were about to watch happened to be about a curse on an island, where a girl is said to have died there because she was banished from her house, and everybody believed she was a witch. It got darker and darker and Saoirse's eyes got bigger and bigger as the show played. At the very end of the show, where Dawson and his friends were racing off the island after being scared half to death by the supposed spirit of the girl, I decided to grab Saoirse's shoulders and shout "BOO!" She screamed and spilled the popcorn on her lap. "Now look at what you've done." Saoirse said while trying to scoop pieces of popcorn back into the bowl. I fell on the floor laughing, so I couldn't help her pick up the mess. Later, I made her a bowl of ice cream to make it up to her, and we ended our night by watching yet another episode of Dawson's Creek, and laughing because of how awful Dawson's hair looked...

No comments:

Post a Comment