Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Concert!

Hi everybody!
So, a couple of weeks ago, when I was still in Maine visiting Saoirse on a break (my parents allowed me to stay extra long because I was already caught up with most everything in school and I hadn't seen Saoirse since August), she invited me to go see a Christmas concert. Saoirse's new friend Caroline from the time traveling base that they attend had never been to a Christmas concert before, so Saoirse took us both out to see it!


We decided to sit right in the front row! The performers did an amazing job singing old time carols in a beautifully remastered way! Each person even got a poinsettia plant after the show! I had such a great time with Saoirse, like always giggling and having fun, and it was so nice to meet her friend Caroline! We all had a wonderful time and it certainly put everyone in the holiday spirit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment